Norovirus, Shigella, Hepatitis A, E-Coli, Salmonella
Resorts / Hotels / Hospitality
Even the best hospitality entities can suddenly be trapped in an infectious health situation or media event that ends
up totally out of control. Closures and Health Department announcements regarding Norovirus, E. Coli, Salmonella,
Hepatitis A (just to name a few), have a devastating affect on public perception. Whether contamination is accidental
or malicious, the public’s reaction is swift and the results are the same:
- Adverse media exposure and peak season impact
- Potentially devastating financial impact and revenue loss
- Loss of market share
- Serious damage to business and community reputation
- A possible business closure
|THINK YOUR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY POLICY ADDRESSES THESE ISSUES?
Your Commercial Property Business Interruption Coverage will activate for a “fire loss” but NOT for a
loss of Business Income from a media driven health scare or food borne illness peril.
WHY THE HOSPITALITY RESTORATION PROGRAM?
A historically successful program providing coverages to Restaurants since 1997, now available to additional sectors of the
hospitality industry. A seamless integration of food borne illness / adverse media -- loss of business income / business
interruption coverage with crisis management designed to protect and restore your affected location.
Customized Business Interruption and extra expense insurance unique to infectious health situations:
- Easy application process / No complicated Business Interruption worksheets to complete - simple 2 page application.
- Replacement of Lost Income
- Continuing Expense coverage
- Business Restoration features including communications, marketing, media support
- Crisis Management / Incident Response Expenses
Crisis Management expertise and immediate help when you need it most...
- Assistance with the Health Department, Media, Customers, Employees
- Extensive expertise on communicable disease / pathology, public health law, food law, etc.
- Effective marketing and media expertise responding to business interruption
- A closely integrated team that can blend in with and supplement your in-house expertise
- Crisis Management included 24/7